Our vision and values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
Ethos and Values
Dedicated to achieving success and happiness for all
- To provide a welcoming and safe environment for all those that enter our school
- To provide inspiring teaching and learning opportunities
- To encourage and value everyone’s contribution to our school through a broad, balanced, creative and relative curriculum.
- To foster positive relationships with families, the local community and to have a wider world perspective
- To work together towards common goals
- To provide an ethos of support, challenge and encouragement to succeed
The aims and values
- We take care of and respect our environment and each other
- We teach a broad, balanced, forward-thinking and creative curriculum.
- We are a mutually supportive team who share success and celebrate achievements
- We rise to new challenges and enjoy promoting new ways of thinking
- We have high expectations of ourselves and each other
- We support everyone to work together in order to be good members of society
We promise to:
Be kind and caring to all those who enter our school.
Be a good friend to all members of our community.
Be ready to learn at all times.
Be supportive and helpful.
Include everybody in all that we do.
And always remember to turn that frown upside down!
Values we promote through all our teaching and assemblies