We are currently looking for:
A co-opted Governor to commence as soon as possible.
A Parent Governor to commence from 1st January 2022.
Anyone interested should contact the Office Manager at school.
BREAKFAST CLUB ASSISTANT
- To start as soon as possible.
- Fixed Term (temporary) until 16th December 2021
- Five hours per week (7.45 - 8.45 AM)
- Monday to Friday, Term Time Only
- Salary Scale Point 3 £18,562 pro-rata
- To provide a safe, creative and appropriate play opportunities including preparing activities, organisation programmes and arranging equipment.
- To ensure that all activities are carried out within an equal opportunities framework.
- Ensure that food provision is carried out within the guidelines of the Food Safety Act and is balanced and healthy in accordance with dietary requirements.
- To administer first aid (with appropriate training).
- Working within agreed policies.
- To have due regard for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and to follow the child protection procedures adopted by the school
- To undertake other such duties and responsibilities of an equivalent nature as may be determined from time to time by the school.
This school is committed to safeguarding and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be appointed on completion of relevant Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks and satisfactory references.
If you are interested in this position please email the school for an application form and full job description and specification. School email address - email@example.com
Alternatively contact Acting Headteacher: Miss S Astell, Tel: (01228) 560400.